Community Legal Services of Prince George’s County
January 5, 2022
Community Legal Services of Prince George’s County, Inc., is seeking a full-time Supervising Attorney to assist in supervising staff and providing representation to low-income litigants in Prince George’s County with civil legal cases. We are seeking someone who is energetic and passionate in assisting low-income and underserved individuals receive access to legal representation. This is a granted funded position.
– Supervise staff attorneys and legal assistants, including but not limited to: time and attendance, performance of duties, data entry, case/clinic numbers on Legal Trak, case acceptance, priorities and placement, review of substantive legal work, provide assessments and evaluation;
– Conduct case reviews and regular staff attorney meetings to effectively carry out the above stated duties;
– Provide mentorship, trainings, and training materials to staff and volunteer attorneys;
– Assist the Executive Director and Supervising Attorney in preparing reports and summaries for grant reporting purposes;
– Additional duties as assigned.
– Licensed in Maryland (or the ability to waive in).
– Preferred: Three to five years of litigation experience.
– Demonstrated ability to do detail-oriented work and manage competing tasks.
– The ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
– Spanish language proficiency preferred
– Family law experience a plus
– Ability to work independently and collaborate with others
-10 days paid vacation, 7 days of paid sick leave, Court Holidays, Bar Dues reimbursement, $50,000 life insurance, short term and long-term disability insurance, health insurance and a 403(b)-retirement plan through Mutual of America.
How To Apply
If interested, please email a resume and cover letter to Executive Director, Jessica Quincosa, at email@example.com.