Supervising Immigration Attorney
CASA de Maryland
Hyattsville, MD/ Baltimore, MD
August 18, 2020
CASA, the mid-Atlantic’s largest membership-based immigrant rights organization, is looking for an experienced, bilingual (English/Spanish) immigration attorney to help lead our immigration practice. This position will split time between CASA’s headquarters in Langley Park, MD and our office in Baltimore, MD.
To see the full job description go to https://wearecasa.org/join-us/.
• Admitted to practice in any state and willing to obtain admission to Maryland bar.
• Bilingual English/Spanish.
• A minimum of 3-5 years of experience with immigration law, including significant removal defense work before the immigration court.
• Experience supervising staff and/or interns in a variety of types of immigration cases.
• Strong leadership & communication skills.
• Strong commitment to CASA’s mission of building power in working class and immigrant communities.
• Ability to work both independently and in a group setting.
• Ability to operate without direct supervision and travel regularly between different CASA locations.
$65,000 – $75,000 based on experience.