Catholic Charities of Baltimore
Esperanza Center, Baltimore MD
December 28, 2021
Please see link below for full posting:
- Bachelor’s Degree, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Paralegal or law-related experience preferred, especially in a VERA funded non-profit or fast paced private position.
- Must be available some evenings and weekends when community legal clinics occur.
- Bi-Lingual in English and Spanish required.
- Requires the ability to utilize computer systems and software necessary to perform position functions. Basic Windows PC, web browsing (i.e. Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.), and Microsoft Outlook skills required. Other Microsoft Office application knowledge, such as Word, Excel PowerPoint, Skype, and OneDrive desired as well as familiarity with legal management systems.