Administrative Assistant, District Court Help Center
Maryland Center for Legal Assistance
April 28, 2022
**A RESUME AND COVER LETTER ARE REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION**
Maryland Center for Legal Assistance (MCLA) announces an immediate opening for a full-time Administrative Assistant position in the District Court Help Center in Baltimore, Maryland. This position will perform clerical and administrative functions in a law office. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet visitors and guide them through the intake process.
- Answer telephone calls and direct phone calls to relevant staff.
- Enter data accurately and efficiently.
- Order supplies.
- Maintain accurate records of case referrals.
- Update online calendars.
- Coordinate submission of necessary human resources and information technology documents.
- Generate reports and other assignments as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Equal Opportunity Employer
A high school diploma and two years’ experience in the legal field preferred. Must be proficient with MS Office Suite products, have knowledge of office equipment, and have excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills including the ability to maintain a professional demeanor in stressful situations. Spanish language proficiency strongly preferred.
$40,000.00 and up depending on experience.
How To Apply
Apply for Administrative Assistant using the link below: